Saint-Wandrille Abbey, is a Benedictine abbey in the Seine-Maritime department of Normandy, just off the right bank of the Seine. It was founded in 649 by Saint Wandrille as Fontenelle Abbey.
In contrast to Jumièges, Benedictine monks settled here again in 1931 and rebuilt destroyed parts piece by piece. In 1969, they brought a barn from Canteloup (65km) and converted it into a church. In recognition of this achievement, the relics of Saint Wandrille were brought back from Belgium.
Today, about 30 monks still live there. The Abbey has been listed as a Monument historique since 1862.
Only ruins remain of the 13th century abbey church of Saint Pierre with stylistic elements of Normandy and Île-de-France. The cloister of the monastery with the statue Notre-Dame de Fontenelle dates from the 14th century and is currently (2022) being renovated, the Chapelle de Saint-Saturnin probably from the 10th or 11th century.
The monastery runs a brewery and a centre for picture restorations.