Our pilgrimage group in front of Cologne Cathedral. We were warmly welcomed by the Jakobsgesellschaft Köln (Cologne St James Society) and presented with shells.
- Interior view
- named after the 8th century Bishop Agilolf of Cologne. It was made around 1520 and is an Antwerp reredos with scenes from the life and passion of Christ.
- was created between 1350 and 1360. It is one of the most important winged altars of the 14th century.
- is placed centrally in the choir room and thus dominates it. It dates from the 13th century and is the largest medieval goldsmith's work in Europe.
On the Way of St. James across the Rhine to our accommodation, the youth hostel, past thousands of love locks on the Hohenzollern Bridge