Saint Michel et Saint Gangolphe.
The monastery Lautenbach was founded in the 8th century. After its destruction during the investiture dispute, it was converted into a canon's monastery, which existed until the French Revolution. The three-nave nave was built at the end of the 11th century and represents the oldest part of the church. Its protruding transept was built a little later. The choir and northeastern chapel, both from the 13th century, adjoin the transept to the east. In the middle of the 12th century the Westwerk with the entrance hall was erected. The entire upper part of the west work is the result of considerable renovation work, which was started in 1858. The west fašade is particularly distinguished by its careful ashlar technique.
A special treasure of Romanesque Alsatian architecture is the entrance hall. As in Marmoutier, three arcades provide access to the vestibule, the depth of which is only two bays. Their ceilings have a cross-ribbed vault, with belt arches and ribs of the same thickness and shape. The structure of the vaulted supports is surprisingly delicate. Unfortunately, the portal tympanum was destroyed. All capitals are decorated with sculptured figural ornaments. The 'warrior cornice' in the portal bears depictions of vices, the punishment of sinners and the victory of good over evil.