Pictures from Bratislava (June 2017)
- The small picture on the lower left shows the last Hungarian king, Emperor Charles.
- The square is called Rudnayovo námestie, the statue represents Anton Bernolák
- Here at the junction of Panská / Strakova / Ventúrska streets there are many coffee houses.
- The 51-metre-high city gate got its name from St. Michael's Church, which no longer exists, which was located outside the city walls.
- (English main square) with the Maximilian Fountain
- is the central square in the old town of Bratislava.
- behind the Michaelstor in the Michalská
- on the main square
along the Danube